Before we get into the review of Brother CS6000i sewing machine, lets know little bit about the brand Brother. In the year 1908, Brother Industries came into existence under the Company name Yasui Sewing Machines and established their first overseas sales in the US in the year 1955. After the regional sales company was inaugurated in Dublin, Europe the Company changed its name to Brother Industries, Ltd. The company specializes in producing –printers, sewing machines for industrial use, desktop computers, fax machines, typewriters, etc.
- 60 Unique built-in...
- Automatic needle threader...
- Included accessories: The...
- LCD Screen: Easily select...
- 25 Year limited warranty:...
- This product is intended...
Last update on 2023-03-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Now that you know about the history and the products that the Company specializes in let us now give you the Brother cs6000i reviews to make your purchase-process easier. This sewing machine can be used by a professional sewist as well as by a beginner as it is easy to use because of the inbuilt automatic features and delivers fine quality work.
The best part about this CS6000i Brother sewing machine is you get a wide variety of quilting and sewing designs at a reasonable price without affecting your budget plan. This sewing machine comes with a printed guide to give you a head start about the different features offered by it; the manual with the complete set of instructions is in Spanish and English language.
Let’s go into detail about the review of Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine
Key features – CS6000i Sewing Machine
- An enormous table: The brother cs6000i feature-rich sewing machine comes with an auxiliary table for you to complete your sewing and quilting designs with complete ease. For completing larger projects this oversized table comes handy as it provides ample amount of space to finish your work.
- Comes covered in a hard protective case: When the brother 60 stitch computerized sewing machine cs6000i is not in use you can keep it covered with the hard protective case that comes along with it. In this manner, you can protect your machine from dust, which might enter into the smaller regions and can cause unwanted damages. This hard case will also prevent regular wear and tear and give you a long-lasting assurance.
- 8 varieties of quilting and sewing feet: By buying the brother sewing machine cs6000i you will get the advantage of using 8 different varieties of feet for easy sewing and quilting process. The machine is furnished with –walking foot, button sewing foot, blind-stitch foot, monogramming foot, Spring action quilting foot, buttonhole foot, zipper foot, overcasting foot, and zipper foot. Know more about this product Features and Specs here.
Related Article Viking Sewing Machine
- An LCD Display: The brother cs6000i computerized sewing machine is equipped with an LCD display for you to view the stitch pattern that you have selected with just a simple touch of a button present just below the display screen.
- Adjust the sewing speed: With the help of a sliding button provided on the body of the brother cs6000i sewing machine select the speed of the machine. You can increase or decrease the speed of stitching easily with this switch, according to your preference.
- Threading became easier: The sewing machine already has a numbered diagram to help you guide in the threading process. All you need to do is follow the numbers in ascending order and your sewing machine will be threaded without any hustle.
- An LED bulb is provided: The sewing machine is already supplied with an LED bulb that will help you view your stitching patterns clearly in any lighting conditions. Mostly when you are working on dark fabrics it becomes very difficult to view the stitches as of now with the Brother cs6000i sewing machine you need not worry about that.
Pros of buying the Brother CS6000i
- With all the features included in the cs6000i Brother sewing and quilting machine add the extra tinge of beauty to your creation. By using this machine you can feed multiple layers of clothes smoothly and with the help of the quilting guide and quilting foot sew evenly with properly spaced rows in between each quilting design.
- With the 27 different varieties of stitches equipped in the machine re-style your old wardrobe.
- Create beautiful DIY home décor materials with the help of the over-sized table providing a large workspace area for easy and hustle-free stitching experience.
Cons of buying the Brother CS6000i:
- If you are a beginner in stitching you might face a few problems in adjusting the tension between the threads which will in a way affect your stitching patterns.
- Another problem that you might want to take note of is after you have stopped the stitching process, the machine does an extra stitch before the motor actually stops.
- This machine may not respond properly to heavy-duty stitching projects.
Every machine has its own list of pros and cons but all in all the brother cs6000i 60-stitch computerized sewing machine with wide table has more advantages at an affordable price which makes it pocket-friendly and as compared to other sewing machines this is very light-weighted which makes its portability easier. Read more User Reviews about this product here.
Why do we recommend it?
- Although this sewing machine does not specialize in embroidery stitches, you can still use it to learn a few beautiful embroidery patterns that become an extra added bonus.
- Provided with 60 different varieties of stitches for you to choose from.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Brother CS6000i good for beginners?
An ideal sewing machine for a beginner should be extremely simple and easy to use. It should have major features and functions that encourage newcomers to the art and craft of sewing, making their early sewing projects successful without excessive effort. The Brother CS6000i is a well-designed sewing machine that features an operating format that is very easy to use, and comes with an extremely affordable price tag. It is a computerized machine that comes with 60 built-in stitch types, and also comes with various accessories that allow this machine to be a truly versatile solution for most sewing and stitching projects. This machine is an ideal tool for beginners that gives users – especially beginners the confidence of a pro.
Is the Brother CS6000i discontinued?
No, the Brother CS6000i is not yet discontinued. There is no official communication from the company stating that the Brother CS6000i might be discontinued, and it remains one of the most popular models of sewing machines on the market.
Is Brother CS6000i heavy duty?
The Brother CS6000i is a computerized sewing machine, and is not a dedicated heavy duty mechanical sewing machine – or at least, it is not technically labelled as one. The Brother CS6000i however, is a workhorse that is capable of getting out 850 stitches per minute. It comes with a highly convenient buttonhole sewing feature, and can be used for a wide variety of projects. However, it cannot work with heavier materials like leather and upholstery. Therefore, it is durable, but not technically heavy-duty.
What can the Brother CS6000i do?
The Brother CS6000i is a feature-packed and affordable sewing machine that is computerized and very beginner-friendly. It has a number of useful features such as a computerized interface, a one- step buttonhole function, and an automatic needle threader and quick-change presser foot lever that makes sewing enjoyable and easy for everyone from a beginner to an experienced sewer. It is a workhorse that is capable of 850 stitches per minute, and comes with a multitude of accessories that make sewing a lot easier.
Is Brother CS6000i a good machine?
Yes, the Brother CS6000i is a great machine that offers a host of beginner-friendly features while managing to offer great bang for the buck. This sewing machine is computerized, and makes sewing very approachable for novices. It has a number of useful features such as a computerized interface, a one-step buttonhole function, and an automatic needle threader and quick-change presser foot lever that makes sewing enjoyable and easy for everyone from a beginner to an experienced sewer. It is a workhorse that is capable of 850 stitches per minute, and comes with a multitude of accessories that make sewing a lot easier.
Can Brother CS6000i sew denim?
The Brother CS6000i does not feature a heavy-duty motor, and this means that it may not be effective in dealing with thicker fabrics or multiple layers. While there are customers who have used the Brother CS6000i to sew denim fabric, the machine will almost definitely struggle with thick fabrics or multiple layers. So, it is not recommended to use the Brother CS6000i for sewing denim, even though the machine would be fine with handling lighter loads of denim stitching and sewing.
Is Brother CS6000i good for quilting?
Yes, the Brother CS6000i is a great budget sewing machine that can also be used for quilting. This computerized sewing machine comes with a lot of functions and features, and while it may not be as good as heavy-duty industrial sewing and quilting machines, it is a great option for getting some quilting work done.
Brother CS6000i, Sewing Machine
The brother cs6000i feature-rich sewing machine comes with an auxiliary table for you to complete your sewing and quilting designs with complete ease. For completing larger projects this oversized table comes handy as it provides ample amount of space to finish your work.
Product Brand: Brother
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 169.99
Product In-Stock: InStock
Leave a Reply