The greenworks 25022 is an electric plug-in lawn mower that seems to have many people talking. Many have compared its performance to that of a gas powered lawn mower.
Unlike the gas mowers, the greenworks 20-inch 12 amp corded lawn mower 25022 is very friendly to the environment as it does not cause pollution and it is also inexpensive.
On Amazon, the lawnmower is being sold at $149.99. We are going to learn all about it in this greenworks 25022 review.
Below are the features, details and specifications of greenworks 25022 12 amp corded 20-inch lawn mower:
- Dimensions of 36.7 x 19.8 x 22.5 inches,
- Weight- 56 pounds
- Height Settings – 1-1/2- to 3-3/4-inch
- Power – Corded 12 Amp Motor
- Deck Size – 20-inch
- Height Adjustment -Single-lever (7 positions)
- Height Settings – 1-1/2- to 3-3/4-inch
- Wheel Size – 7-inch front / 10-inch rear
- 3-In-1 (Mulching, Side Discharge, and Rear Bag)
- Warranty – 4 years
Unlike many other lawn mowers that require a lot of effort to start, the greenworks 25022 is very easy. Once you plug it in, turn the included safety key and push the starter button, you’re good to go.
The mower does not come with an included extension cord. You need to get one yourself and make sure you get a really good one. The standard extension cord for most lawns is one that is 14-gauge. If you have a lawn that is less than 40 feet a 16-gauge extension cord is also a good option. Know more about this product here.
Considering the fact that the lawn mower is not self-propelled, it is very easy to push it. This is because it is very lightweight making it easy for you to manoeuvre around your lawn without using too much strength.
The greenworks 25022 lawn mower has one lever that adjusts the height of all the four wheels. This means that you will not have to adjust each wheel individually as this could take up a lot of time.
It has a very powerful motor that enables it to smoothly and evenly cut the grass. It can cut even the toughest grass and has a bag to catch the clippings. Alternatively, the mower can just let the grass fly out through the discharge area on the side.
The lawn mower is not a safety hazard around children because, in addition to a push starter button, it has a key that must be inserted into it before it can actually start. Therefore children cannot play with it unless they have access to this key.
It is very easy to store this 25022 greenworks lawn mower. The handles fold away very easily leaving the mower in a compact size that can fit in a car trunk or in a tool shed without taking up too much space. Learn more about this product here.
Greenworks 20-inch 12 amp corded lawn mower 25022 requires very low maintenance compared to the gas-powered lawn mowers which need frequent oil changes, replacement of spark plugs and air filters and many other energy and time-consuming issues.
The 25022 greenworks mower comes with a four-year warranty which gives you an opportunity to get any assistance that you may require to fully maximize the functions of your machine.
Greenworks 25112 vs 25022
These two lawn mowers are very highly regarded by consumers all over the world and most people find it difficult to decide which one between the two they would rather buy.
The following are the most distinct similarities and differences between the greenworks 25112 and the greenworks 25022.
- The greenworks 25112 had a larger deck size than the greenworks 25022.
- The engine on the greenworks 25112 is more powerful than that of the 25022.
- The greenworks 25022 is lighter than the greenworks 25112(Check here).
- The minimal cutting weight of the greenworks 25022 is lower than that of the greenworks 25112.
- They have the same wheel size for both front and rear wheels.
- They have the same single lever positions.
- They both have a simple push button to start
- They both have a four-year consumer warranty.
What is Good about it?
- It is cost effective.
- Great engine power
- You can easily adjust the height
- It has a big cutting deck
- It has a quiet engine
- It is friendly to the environment.
What is Bad about it?
- The power cord can be quite annoying when mowing.
- It has issues with dense grass.
- It cannot be used in damp conditions.
- It has no cover for storage.
What is my Opinion?
The greenworks lawn mower 25022 is a good option for anyone who wants to transition from a gas powered lawn mower to a more environmentally friendly mower.
It has many great qualities and the overall result after using it quite satisfactory. Many greenworks 25022 reviews show users all over the world completely satisfied with the performance of this lawn mower despite its limitations.