SunJoe is a well-known manufacturer for providing high-quality pressure washers in the not so diverse pressure washers market. The Sun Joe SPX3001 is an upgrade from the Sun Joe SPX3000 and it is meant for household uses.
The SunJoe SPX3001 and the Sun Joe SPX3000 are almost similar but the SPX3001 has certain modifications that make it more of an upgrade to the SPX 3000.
On Amazon, the Sun Joe SPX3001 is being sold at $179 which is not that pricey for a pressure washer.
Most users of this Sun Joe SPX3001 seem to be very satisfied with its performance and we are going to find out more about it in this Sun Joe SPX3001 review.
- Dimensions: 33.5H X 16.5W X 14.4D
- Weight: 32lbs
- Cord length: 35 ft
- Pressure: 14.5 Amps
- Motor: 1800 watts
- 1.76 GPM of water flow
- 2030 PSI
- 20-foot high-pressure hose20-foot high-pressure hose
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (sizes 0, 15, 25, 40, and a soap nozzle)
- 40.6-Fluid Ounce Detergent Tank
- Garden hose adapter
- Needle clean out tool
- Onboard reel
- Has a total Stop System
- 2-year warranty
The Sun Joe pressure washer SPX3001 has a powerful motor that makes all your cleaning duties a breeze. This is because the high pressure releases up to 1.76 gallons of water per minute at a 2030 PSI of water pressure which ensures maximum cleaning power.
This electric pressure washer comes with a large capacity detergent tank which makes it convenient for you to keep cleaning without constantly refilling the detergent.
The Sun Joe SPX3001 2030 psi has a conservative feature called the Total Stop System. This feature stops the motor when you do not engage the trigger. This is very essential because it helps in preventing wastage. It also helps your motor and pipe to last longer.
It has five nozzles which are detachable. These nozzles are of different sizes. This means that you can configure them according to the kind of cleaning you are doing. If it is lightweight, medium or heavy duty cleaning.
Considering how heavy the SunJoe SPX3001 is, it is very hard to move it around. It weighs 32 lbs which is quite much. It was therefore very thoughtful of the manufacturer to attach two wheels to it for easy movement.
The washer has onboard storage which makes it easier for the owner to store the machine. The onboard storage neatly holds the high-pressure hose and the power cord which makes the machine compact enough. It also comes in handy when working on a wet surface.
If you are using the Sun Joe SPX3001 pressure washer for residential use only, you benefit from a 2-year warranty that covers all damages as long as you did the right maintenance procedures. However, if you are using it for commercial purposes, then you only benefit from a 90-day warranty.
Sun Joe SPX3000 vs SPX3001
These two pressure washers are some of Sun Joe’s most famous washers and most people find themselves confusing them. Despite the fact that the SPX3001 is an upgrade of the SPX3000, the two machines are still pretty similar. Below you can find the differences & similarities of sun joe spx3000 vs spx3001.
- The soap tank of the SPX3000 is 30.4 ounces while that of the SPX3001 is 40.6
- The SPX3000 can use warm water but the SPX3001 is designed to use cold water alone.
- The SPX3000 does not have a hose reel but the SPX3001 has one.
- They both have a Total Stop System
- Their motors have similar strength
- They both have two wheels
Sun Joe SPX3001 vs SPX4001
It is no doubt that the SPX4001 is more advanced than the SPX3001. Below you can find the differences & similarities of sun joe spx3001 vs spx4001
- The SPX4001 has a larger capacity tank than the SPX3001
- The SPX4001 is more expensive
- The SPX4001 is larger than the SPX3001
- They have the same power motor
- They have the same 17.6 GPM
- They have the same 2030 PSI
What is Good about it?
- It is easy to use.
- Has a powerful motor.
- It has onboard storage.
- It is CSA approved.
- Easy to assemble.
What is Bad about it?
- It is not stable enough.
- It can only use cold water.
- It is not really an upgrade from the SPX3000.
What is my Opinion?
All the Sun Joe SPX3001 reviews I have come across have been good and obviously a little bad since nothing is perfect. In general, this pressure washer is a good machine for your home.
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 14. 5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up...
- QUICK-CONNECT SPRAY TIPS: 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0?, 15?,...
- ONBOARD REEL: Onboard reel keeps 20 ft. (6m) high pressure hose...
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when...
- DETERGENT TANK: Extra large onboard 40. 6 fl oz. (1. 2 l)...
Last update on 2020-05-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
On the other hand, this Sun Joe pressure washer SPX3001 is supposed to an upgrade of the SPX 3000 and yet the SPX3000 seems to be much better. The only thing that makes the SPX3001 shine is the hose reel and a large tank. That’s all.
Therefore, I would recommend buying the SPX3000 and saving the extra bucks.