With the Kodak Pixpro az252 now explore the world of creativity with the updated digitalization at your fingertips. Learn more about this product here. The Company was set up by Henry A. Strong and George Eastman on September 4th, 1888 and ever since Kodak has been maintaining a domineering position in the world of photography.
According to the Kodak Pixpro az252 reviews, this point and shoot digital camera from Kodak comes with 720p HD clarity to shoot candid videos of your family and closed ones. Also with the 25 times zooming lens faraway objects or photos can be captured with aesthetic beauty. Crop, zoom and go crazy with details by using the 16-megapixel lens that the camera is equipped with. Let us now discuss these key features of the Pixpro AZ252 camera in details in this Kodak Pixpro az252 review article.
Key features of Kodak AZ252:
- Capture the details: The camera is equipped with a lens that provided 16 million pixels for high resolution that allows you to click realistic photographs. Focus on the minute details and miss out on nothing. No matter you crop or enlarge the images the quality will remain intact. With the ultimate resolution of the lens capture brilliant artistic images.
- A Lens with a wide angle: With the wide angle of the lens provided you can now stop limiting the frame to capture the perfect photograph. Also gone are the days when you used to ask people to squeeze in to take the perfect group picture, with the 24mm wide angle of the lens provided capture anything and everything to create an aesthetic picture. Know more about this product Features and Specs here.
- Optical Image Stabilization: Riding on an unsteady path, going out on a trek or maybe river rafting gets you all worked up because you cannot get clear images? We have got the perfect solution for you –the Kodak Pixpro az252 digital camera that straightens the hazy pictures while you are capturing them. So carry the perfect camera with you to preserve all those adventurous memories.
- Zoom out the images: The camera is provided with 25 times zooming capacity, with the help of it you can capture the faraway shots. Starting from the wildlife to the artistic landscape capture everything without even getting closer to your target object in a shot.
- 3-inch LCD display: Before taking the photograph of your choice to view the angle and set the frame accurately with the help of the LCD display provided on the body of the Kodak Pixpro az252 digital camera. Get a view before clicking the picture gives you an idea of what the output will be and also you can make necessary modifications just the way you want to when you perceive a bigger picture.
Pros of buying the Kodak Pixpro AZ252:
- The camera comes along with 4 AA batteries to give you the assurance of long battery life.
- You get an additional warranty card and service card along with the Kodak Pixpro az252 camera. This will be surely helpful when there is any manufacturing malfunction.
- The Kodak Pixpro camera includes a quick start guide inbuilt in it and a USB cable is provided for you to easily transfer the photographs from your camera to the computer. Read more User Reviews about this product here.
Cons of buying the Kodak Pixpro AZ252:
- This Kodak az252 digital camera does not come with an SD card which you will have to buy separately.
- The consumption of power by this camera is more than usual and that is the reason you need to carry additional batteries along with you while you are traveling.
- The camera is not equipped with hot shoe rather the flash is built in.
Every product comes with a set of an advantage as well as a disadvantage; but with the Pixpro AZ252 the benefit surely overpowers, as the camera is equipped with innumerous features that too at a very cheap price. Investing your money on Kodak AZ252 will surely prove to be beneficial to you.
Why Do We Recommend It?
- You can now make 22 different scenes with the Kodak Pixpro az252 camera as it adjusts the light and overall quality according to the set-up that you are clicking your photos in.
- You can now shoot 720p HD video with the camera. In case you are unable to shoot the picture of a moving object –fret not! You can make a high-quality HD video.